WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHEN?
BOBBLE BOBBLE requires access to some personal data in order to provide the requested products. For example, when you make purchases, when you contact our customers service, when you request to receive communications, when you participate in our events or contests, or when using our website.
This personal data includes:
• Contact details including name, e-mail, telephone and shipping number, billing address
• Personal data including hometown, date of birth and purchase history
• Information on payment methods or credit card
• Images, photos and videos
• Your personal preferences including your wish list, as well as your marketing and cookie preferences.
In compliance with local legislation, we do not allow registration on our Site to those who have not reached the minimum age established by the law of their country of residence. For minors, parental consent will be required.
TOOLS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA THAT IS COLLECTED:
When using our Site, we will promptly notify or request consent for certain practices. For example, we will ask for your consent to use your location and to send push notifications.
WHY IS PERSONAL DATA USED AND HOW?
We use personal data in the following ways:
• To ensure the best functionality of the website:
While using our Site, we use your personal data to provide the requested product or service.For example, if you make a purchase on BOBBLE BOBBLE,
or take part in an event or promotion, we use the information you provide to communicate with the user about the purchase, event or promotion.
If you contact our consumer services, we use certain information relating to the user, such as information for delivery or payment methods,
or information about the product that has been purchased, in order to help you solve a problem or answer a question.
• To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes:
After obtaining your consent, we will send out notices of BOBBLE BOBBLE events.
This consent can be revoked at any time.
• To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services:
We use the data provided to manage our business. For example, when you make a purchase,
we use such information for accounting, revision and other internal functions.
• To guarantee our rights, property or safety:
• For general research and analysis purposes:
We use data relating to the use of our Site and services by visitors to understand customer behavior or preferences.
• Other purposes:
We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection of the same we will give specific notice and request your consent, where necessary.
• Legal reasons:
We process personal data within the terms established by law depending on the type of interaction with our website.
When purchasing BOBBLE BOBBLE products from our website, personal data is necessary to allow us to fulfill the contract we have concluded with the user.
For example, payment and contact details are required to proceed with the delivery of the order.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA:
• Encryption and security:
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to ensure the security of personal data.
• International transfers of personal data:
The personal data that we collect (or process) in the context of our Site will be stored on aruba.it's servers.
• Retention of personal data:
• Rights relating to personal data:
The user has the right to request:
(1) access to their personal data;
(2) an electronic copy of their personal data (portability);
(3) the correction of personal data if incomplete or inaccurate;
(4) the deletion or limitation of personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute.
The user has the right to withdraw the consent given to us for the processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise your rights, please contact the BOBBLE BOBBLE customer service at email@example.com.
• Use of the Site and third party services:
Our Site allows you to interact with a wide variety of other products. For example, our website can be integrated with third-party devices to track activities, with social networks and other digital services.
If you choose to connect your BOBBLE BOBBLE account to a third party device or account, your rights relating to the processing of personal data on third party platforms will be regulated by the respective privacy regulations. For example, if you choose to share your business on social media platforms, the collection of your data on those platforms will be ruled by the relevant regulations.
The website has its own privacy policies or regulations, which we strongly recommend that you examine. To the extent that any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content or the use of the websites or apps or the privacy practices of such sites, be it websites or apps.
•Questions and feedback:
For any doubts regarding our privacy policies, you can contact us at our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or through the appropriate contact section: